Saturday 5 April 2008

Scatterday!! Again!1


My goodness Scattterday comes around quickly. I really thought I would have trouble with today's letter However once I started it all fell into place.

Resturant....Now this was a hard one, no resturants in Myrtlefird that start with A. So we went to Albury yesterday (now that starts with A) alas I forgot my camera. Not to be beaten we found a resturant beginning with A and went in for a coffee thought they might have a postcard. No, no postcard but they had a flyer okay that will do I took it scanned and here it is....
Something you find in the dark....This was easy, granddaughter Amy blowing out her birthday candle. She turned 6 on Wednesday and as brother Sam and Daddy were away at Cubaroo she came for tea at grandma's and wanted a chocolate cup cake so I made a circle of 6 chocolate cupcakes with a large candle in the middle. Turned the light out (in the dark) and took her photo.
Turqouise....Was always going to be hard, I thought and looked all week. Had almost given up this morning when I had a shower and applied my moisturiser. "Aqua Depot" in a glass jar with a turqouise lid. Voila! I got it.

So looking forward to next week being a little easier.

6 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

You did very well for a woman under pressure. Who would have thought A could be so hard. I think next week is easier. Well I have thought of one at lease but my best efforts always come at the last minute LOL

cinzia said...

Personally I think next week is harder. K how many words start with K?
By the way if I visit and it's my birthday can I have chocolate cakes also?

Lindi said...

amazing how it all works out at the last minute, isn't it? Good ones.

Dy said...

What a great idea for a cake... lots of little ones. Saves having to cut it all up!

Pennie said...

I love cupcake birthday cakes, so yummy and so little mess after LOL I had the same problem as you with turquoise till the last minute... I even had a problem spelling the darn word!

Anonymous said...

I just gave turquoise a miss altogether, so well done you!