Saturday 29 March 2008

Scatterday. I am cheating!!!!!


I am cheating today because I couldn't find any XRays, xylphone or any Xs at all for that matter. So it was opt out or cheat and I thought I'd cheat. This is what I decided.
Xcellent......I know it is spelt wrong but that is all I could think of.
XCELLENT Quilts.....made by XCELLent workers....for an XCELLent cause. Three Xs

These are just some of the 20+ quilts out group called "We Care" have made for Ronald Mc Donald house in Melbouren. We hope to deliver them real soon.

Hope I don't get Xited for cheating.......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pennie said...

XXXXXXerlent Christina!! Great quilts as well!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

cinzia said...

On a quick look I thought you had set up a noughts and crosses game with the quilts. Love them anyhow.

cinzia said...

the first comment looks like a shonky link. Is it legitimate?

Quilty Cat said...

Christina! What a stunning and clever post! Great lateral thinking and a creative interpretation is not cheating!
The Butterflies Quilt looks like Xs too! C

Michelle Watters said...

You are very clever and will never be eXited. Love the quilts.

Dy said...

Excellent! There's no such thing as cheating in this game Christina, it's called "artistic licence"! :-)

Lindi said...

Artistic license and Original thinking! We've all xhibited that from time to time!

Alison said...

All the Charity quilts are just lovely. Having a child who spends a lot of time in the hospital and with home care nursing, I can tell you first hand, you will be brightening many young children and their families.

www.caringbridge.com/canada/andrewsjourney