Saturday 15 March 2008

Scatterday here I am again


So good to back in the land of cyberspace. After our move in january I wasn't able to get broadband internet here so had to go back to dial up till they were abale to install satellite broadband which they did a couple of weeks ago. Now I am finally organised again and can participate in the fun of Scatterday.

Today's letter L is an easy one for me to start back with.

Household Items ....Loo, we always call it the loo in our house this one is in the laundry and my goodness look at the cobwebs when I loaded the photo I went straight away and cleaned them shows I don't look behind the loo doesn't it.

Things that are round...... Lid, I found the lid to my crayons sitting on my desk so was easy to photograph it..

Tools....Spirit level had to go and find it in hubby's shed and take a photo he had three hanging neatly on the wall so was easy also

Looking forward to next week hope it is just as easy.

7 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

Lovely to have you back. We could have just had Laundry for our household item couldn't we? Never even thought of it. And Lid - so easy in hindsight. Snap on the levels. Husbands are so handy.

cinzia said...

Tools already tidy and organised only two months after having moved. Hope hubby helped with the inside of the house also also.

Lindi said...

Good to see you back. Snap on one item, getting warm on another.

Dy said...

Lid - of course! It's so funny what we do and don't think of. Welcome back to broadband and Scatterday - dial-up must have been very frustrating for you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I haven't managed Scatterday for a while either, so it's nice to be back on the horse.

Quilty Cat said...

Never thought of a lid...have a cupboard full of them..especially Tupperware ones that I swear secretly breed!!
As to my scatterday sign...DH designed and created it.
C

Pennie said...

We call it a Loo as well Christina but do you know where the word comes from... some say it's French, the Chamber Maid would call out 'gardyloo' as she threw the contents of the Chamber Pot out onto the street! LOL not a nice thought eh!
Welcome back!