Friday 14 March 2008

My Goodness!! A whole month

I cannot believe it has been a whole month, but finally I am back in the land of bloggers. I couldn't be bothered when I was on dial up everything was so slow, but now I am on satellite it seems things have returned to normal and I can return to blogger land.

I will be participating in Scatter day again tomorrow.

Also I would love you to visit this blog and see the give away quilt, and tell them I sent you as I would love the quilt to add to the stash I am accumulating to deliver to Ronald Mc Donald house in April.
http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/

Watch this space as I will participate more now.

Christina

2 comments:

cinzia said...

Well where is your scatterday posting?

cinzia said...

Well where is your scatterday posting? Great to have you back.