Saturday 21 July 2007

A New Venture Wish me Luck




Today I set out on a new adventure. Thanks to my friend Jo I discovered The Chocolate Crow Trader, website. It is a place where craft people can sell their wares. So I signed hubby and I up today. We are called Petinas - Country Primitives. Initially we will be showing a range of Salt Box houses and other primitive wood ware. But don't go there yet and look it will all be set up on August 14th. Hubby will be busy fir the next few days making our small range. We start with five items. So wish us luck. We really need to generate some cash as our pension just covers our basic needs and no extras and we would like to be able to have a few little extras. I have included a picture similar to the houses we will be making and will add more as we make them.

No comments: