Thursday 5 July 2007

Progress with Minki and other things

Must let you all know, that thanks to Soozi who is on this webring, I found a shop in Melbourne and they rang me yesterday. They have a pattern similar to Minki and some felt, she is going to send me some colour samples and I will be able to pick what I want.

Also my niece, Margie's daughter is expecting her first baby soon, and she has asked me to make a cot quilt, a floor quilt and a quillow. So will be busy for the next few months . We have almost decided on an I Spy style quilt for the cot, so if you are reading this and have a picture you would like to share please send it to me. I am thinking maybe a raggy quilt or have seen a circular quilt that you have tabs on the edge and you pull a string and it all folds up, for the floor quilt. For the quillow we decided to wait till after the baby is born and if it is a girl I have some beautiful raggedy anne embroidered blocks I will use if it is a boy we will have to change our mind.....So no excuse for sitting here is there.....

No comments: