Monday 27 August 2007

I think I am addicted

I think either I am addicted to HTML codes or I have too much time on my hands lol. I keep finding all these great things on others bloggers and add them to mine. The latest is Tigger and the clock. Either I have to stop looking at other peoples blogs or join one of those anom societys is there one for adding too many things to your blog.
All prepared for tomorrow have everything sorted I think. Just have to make something to eat, will be gluten free because then I can eat it but won't tell anyone that is gluten free and they won't know. Will report on how it all goes tomorrow.
Hubby delivered the boxes to the shop plus a stand which gave her for free and she has ordered some trays now for her FQs. She also taught me a technique so going to have a go when I get time.

1 comment:

jodie said...

Good luck tomorrow Christina. Please share the gluten free recipe with us!
Jodie