Saturday 20 October 2007

Oh Dear It's Scatterday Again




Here is it Scatterday again and I haven't posted again this week....Been very busy sewing cushion covers for this new cafe some friends are opening and this morning up at 5am to bake 4 dozen Gluten Free Muffins for them. And they have decided they need more cushion covers.....

Okay here are my photos...This week's letter was P and the categories were

Sweet Things....My darling hubby and one of our grandaughters okay I hear you say "sweet things?" His name is Peter and he is very sweet.

Metal.... Now had I had my camera with me yesterday I could have snapped numerous metal signs with "Porepunkah" on them as we went through Porepunkah to go to Bright, but no I didn't have it so my sweet thing came up with Prime mover, and we found this toy truck, yes it is metal it is old has our family name on it "Kuhne" My daughter saw it in a shop years and years ago and bought it for us.

Red....Now that was hard looked everywhere for a red Porsche but none in this small town so I came up with this red post pak as I was about to throw it out.

So now I look forward to next week.....

Christina

6 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

Hey snap! A husband called Peter who is sweet and Red! Wouldn't go anywhere without one LOL. Great photos.

Pennie said...

100% for your Sweet Peter, I have a similar Sweet but he doesn't start with a 'P'.

Di's SnippitS said...

I love the use of the Peters this week and I have only just realised that my DH's name also starts with a P..it is Phansavang but as we usually call him Vang it didn't occur to me. It is great how many P things we could find around the house this week. I am dreading J.

Dy said...

Great photos! I think your Prime Mover is most impressive!

jodie said...

I used to dive with some people who worked at Kuhne and Nagel. Another lifetime!
Jodie

Nola said...

Another sweet Peter! I would never have thought of prime mover..