Saturday 27 October 2007

Oh Dear I failed No Scatterday today

Oh dear I have not got any photos for Scatterday today. I have had an extremely busy week this week , in fact I don't know what happened to the days between Scaterday and Scatterday. I did look for some of the catergories but living in a small country town limits me and my creative brain failed me. I aslo thought of cheating looking for photos online but couldn't do that. Also thought of copying your ideas but I think it is better to fail than cheat....So onward and upward to next week please make it easier......

3 comments:

Pennie said...

No No No I disagree Christina, there's nothing like a good cheat to get the brain cells working!! But I agree with you it was a really tricky one this week. I do my Mosaics using this site... good luck. Pennie
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

Dy said...

Hey, don't worry about it. Purge your soul and onwards to next week! :-)

Michelle Watters said...

Oh well - we all have those kind of weeks. We'll give you leave this time but we'll looking forward to seeing what you come up with next week. Your country town has been doing well so far.