Saturday 3 November 2007

Scatterday




Scatterday again! Where does the week go! I actually found this week hard thought it would be easy but thought about it for ages and if it hadn't been for my brilliant hubby and his tools I wouldn't have got a round thing....

Round Things....Angle grinder, hubby says the handle is round and the disc is round so I guess that passes

Vegetables.....Avocado, my favourite

Something you like the smell of.....Okay now this was hard too, so I came up with Aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I don't have coffee very often as it aggravates my panic attacks so every now and then I brew some decaffeinated coffee and enjoy it and what better excuse did I have. I love the aroma of the coffee....

Okay now what's on for next week seems it gets harder every week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the aroma of fresh coffee, just don't like the taste of it. Well done Christina. If you email me, I might be able to help with the mosaic thing.

jodie said...

Hi Christina
Well done, this was a harder week. I have finally caught up from last week too!
Jodie

Di said...

Christina, you've done well! Angle grinder is ingenious. Don't stress about the mosaics, but if you go to Flicker Toys (google it) you'll find a mosaic-maker where you can import your photos from Flicker to create a mosaic. But what you're presently doing is just fine, my dear.

Michelle Watters said...

Your and your DH are very vlever. Avocado! I have some in the fridge and here am I out photographing aubergines!

Dy said...

That's a lovely round disc on the angle grinder - perfect!

Wish I could share people's love of the aroma (and taste) of coffee, I can't bear it but I feel like I must be missing out on something spectacular! :-)

Liz Needle said...

yes, yes, yes for the coffee. I don't drink it as it gives me reflux, but i just love the aroma.

Pennie said...

Hey I'm like some of the other commenters, love the Aroma of Coffee... hate the taste!
DH will be in trouble now because I gave him the job of coming up with Round Things and he failed me, he has an Angle Grinder in his garage... the neighbours and I hear it often enough!!

xxx said...

Love your blog. So creative and expressive with your writing. love Margie xxx

xxx said...

Love your blog. So creative and expressive with your writing. love Margie xxx

Nola said...

How clever of you! I'm sure David has an angle grinder too. I love the aroma of coffee but have only just learnt to like the taste. One day last winter I just felt like drinking a coffee.... so strange!