Saturday 17 November 2007

Scatterday The letter H


Oh dear another week goes by and I have not posted to my blog. Life gets rather busy sometimes....

This week the letter was H and the Categories were

Human... And I thought Human Hair, and my beautiful granddaughter Amy has her ballet concert this weekend she is preforming 5 dances on two nights because the theatre was not big enough to hold everyone . Last night was the first performance and tonight we are going to watch her. It takes hours for my daughter to do her hair and she sits patiently while her mum does it and she is only 5 years old. Doesn't she look lovely.

Toys... Horatio and Hamish Two of my wonderful teddies given to me by my youngest son quite a number of years ago when I had to go to hospital for an operation. Also the letter H in the alphabet train hubby makes. The other H set in a mosaic.

Soft... My beautiful Healing Heart Quillow is so soft and cuddly.The hearts were sent to me from two online Quilting groups in May after my sister died. I had enough to make my quillow and four cushions one for each of my sisters and one for mum. They all love their cushions as much as I love my quillow which lives on my bed.

7 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

Well done to you Christina. Excellent idea witht he Human Hair. Which could also have been soft! I was going to comment on how many people had bear collections with H names and then I realised I had a Humphrey B Bear in my Scatterday LOL

Pennie said...

Amy is indeed very beautiful and I suspect she doesn't even need those lovely hair do's to be beautiful, she can do it on her own. Have a lovely Concert tonight... and Hey, we have bears with the same names!!

Dy said...

Beautiful, everything, beautiful!

rooruu said...

Lovely work (the alphabet train is handy, isn't it? Pennie has babushkas and you have an alphabet train - we all have collections or such of one kind or another).

Anonymous said...

I have hair in my mosaic too, but I used it for soft. I found it really difficult this week. I love your choices Christina. As an ex "dancing mum", your little Amy is gorgeous. :)

Liz Needle said...

Great choices Christina. Love the fancy hairdo. She looks gorgeous

Unknown said...

Christina, I'm enjoying the Scatterday photos. So neat.
Lexie