Saturday 10 November 2007

Scatterday


Another week has gone by, the time sure goes fast these days.

Today is Scatterday and the letter O was quite difficult. Just when I was about to give up some inspiration came to me yesterday afternoon

The categories are

Breakfast I chose Organic Cornflakes Unfortunately I had thrown the box out and was going to go to the supermarket and photograph another box but was not feeling well all week so you have to believe me. They are Norganic brand cornflakes and have organic on the box

Small Things Now I was really stumped with this one walking around the house and there staring at me were all my little Ornaments. So I photographed just some of my small ornamental bears and some of Hubby Peter's ornamental Buddhas there are plenty more

Shiny things Now this one was more difficult and I had to cheat. Opals, but I don't have any and was going to go to Jeweller's but again have not been out much this week so I took some photos off the Internet.

Oh almost forgot to mention that the wooden O is part of an alphabet train hubby makes.

Well now another week is gone I have met the challenge so onto next week.

7 comments:

Michelle Watters said...

Well done Christina. Great photos especially when you have had a bad week. I hope you are feeling better. I think today might be a special day for you - or is my information incorrect? Should we be wishing you Happy Birthday?

Pennie said...

Very Clever... and of course we believe you on the Organic Cornflakes, we're a very trusting lot us Scatterdaisies! Love your Ornaments and would love some of those Opals myself. :-) Pennie

Anonymous said...

Well done Christina. I had not thought of any of those things. And you got the mosaic thing happening. :)

Dy said...

Well done on mastering the mosaic! That buddha collection is very cute. :-)

Liz Needle said...

What a lovely collection of little things. I think you have done very well, what with you sick and all that. Happy birthday.

Di said...

Happy Birthday, Christina! Your mosaic is a triumph! Gorgeous photos. Now why didn't I think of ornaments?!? Duh....

Dragonlady said...

Christina

What a wonderful idea for a journal. Do you decide what letters etc you do each week?

Cheers

Patricia
Ballajura WA
http://dragonladys-quilts.blogspot.com/