Sunday 4 November 2007

I Did it !! Thanks Kate


Kate has been helping me through making a Mosaic and I have done it. thank you Kate!!!


This is a quilt I have just begun called Summer Pond. Pattern by Sindy Rodenmeyer of http://fatcatpatterns.com/ she is brilliant and her patterns are very cheap or free.... For the last couple of days I have been tracing ironing cutting and ironing and I have finally now have 20 blocks ready for appliqueing..


The pattern of course is a little rough as I couldn't rotate the corners so you have to imagine them facing the right way and I now notice I have the same photo twice twoo fish the same they should be different fish.


So now I will be as clever as the rest of the Scatterdaisies and be able to do Scatterday photos in mosaics easy when you know how........

2 comments:

Viola said...

Wowwwwwwwww it's very wonderful!
Ciao
Viola from Italy

Anonymous said...

Well done, Christina! I have been downloading this pattern too - haven't found a background fabric I like enough to buy and I haven't yet given hand dying fabrics a go.

Are you using self-dyes or bought?