Saturday 6 October 2007

Scatterday Again






Wow where does the week go!!!! Here it is Saturday and I am running around at 6am trying to take photos.


Here is the result


This weeks letter was C. The categories were....


Hobbies...Now that should not have been hard, I am hobby mad and so it hubby. I found these two Cross stiches that a friend of mine made me a few years back. I need to get hubby to frame them. This friend is a male and his cross stitching is lovely. He did the fishing one for us as hubby loves fishing, and of course me with my teddys here they are going fishing too.


Furniture.....this was easy although difficult to choose what to photograph. Hubby is always making things especially coffee tables I have three. This one is his latest creation


Pizza Toppings.... At 6am??? Where do you find a pizza. Hubby had cheese on toast for brekkie so cheese is a topping hence my photo. Although hubby did tell me cheese doesn't go on top it goes on the sauce. Do you think I should stop asking for his help?


Okay on to next week looking forward to seeing what it will be


Christina


4 comments:

jodie said...

I think it came around quickley this week too, Christina. Love the coffee table.
Jodie

Michelle Watters said...

I nearly did cross stitch too! Clever husband. That must be fun. You got organised nice and early this week. I really must do that next week.

Dy said...

Cross stitch - of course! Good choice. And wow, what a clever hubby you have, that's a nice table - look at those turned legs and inlaid timber!

Liz Needle said...

Stunning coffee table. What a clever man. Another clever man for the cross stitch, too.