Saturday 13 October 2007

Scatterday The letter F










Seems my life is busy and I am not getting round to posting as much as I should. Goodness me if it wasn't fro Scatterday I wonder when I would have time to post.






I found this week hard but once I got started it was easy.






This week was the letter F, categories were



Cold Things And I chose the Freezer and a painting I did a few years ago called A Frozen Place


Signs Now I thought I would take a photo of the Fire Brigade sign but they didn't have one, so I took a photo of the CFA sign and then I got home and realised there is a For Sale sign on the house across the road, one on our place also hoping it doesn't sell then we won't have to move.


The Elements A few years ago we lived in an old farmhouse on an orchard and a Flood went through most horrible thing I have experienced. so here is a photo of the Farm Flooded . Also we are experiencing drought and need rain and we get what I call False Hope Clouds which we got yesterday,clouds that look like rain but don't have any rain. The photo was taken through my kitchen window.


Something seems to be wrong with my date when I publish this it will say Friday and Friday's date but it is actually 7:29am Saturday October 13th.


My goal this week is to publish a post more than once this week. I am busy making the bench seat cushion covers for teh Cafe but will try hard to publish more posts
Christina

5 comments:

Pennie said...

Oh no I wouldn't like to be in a Flood it looks awful especially in a country like ours...if only we could ship it out West eh!

Michelle Watters said...

The weeks fly don't they. I am in the same boat Christina and thank goodness Scatterday makes me post. I love your photos. Very impressed with your painting. And that flood. You can't believe this country goes from one extreme to the other like that.

Dy said...

I really like your Elements photos, very striking. And your painting is terrific!

Di said...

Great photo of the "false hope" clouds, Christina. So dramatic! I agree with you, Scatterday does help to keep is blogging, even if sometimes life gets in the way and it's only once a week!

Liz Needle said...

I thought your photos for elements were great. I thought of flood, but couldn't find any pictures. I know I have some somewhere.