Sunday 30 September 2007

Busy Busy



Haven't been spending much time here but I have been busy sewing. In the last week I have made 8 swap blocks and yesterday I finished the first of three quilts for my niece. She is expecting a baby in November and wants a quilt for the floor a small quillow and a cot quilt. I made the floor quilt and today will start on the small quillow. The cot quilt she wants made when the baby is born.

The floor quilt is reversible first one I have every done like this wasn't easy but think the final product is not too bad. I did the centre panel and quilted it then add the side panels sort a method of QAYG.

I have been asked to make some cushion covers for a cafe. A paying job. they want twelve scatter cushions for out doors and some bench seating cushions. They dropped the fabric off last night so will make a start tomorrow on them. This one is a paying job so will enjoy the fruits of this labour.


Christina

1 comment:

jodie said...

Looks good Christina.
Jodie