Saturday 29 September 2007

Scatterday Again Already!!!!


Wow where has this week gone, it seems to go so fast. I haven't posted in a week. Have been busy here sewing. Caught up 8 blocks owed for a special swap and now working on a Cot quilt for my niece who is having a baby in November.


Okay now for Scatterday an easy one this week and Hubby is starting to join in and help me.


The letter W

Tools were easy as hubby has a shed full, we chose the welder and the welder mask

Black Thing again easy and from hubby's shed a water pump.

Game again immediately I thought of my grandchildren they are always playing "What's the Time Mr Wolf" so here they are with their mum and dad and grandpa ( hubby) playing their game.


Looking forward to next week haven't had a peek yet to see what it is.


Christina

5 comments:

jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodie said...

I can't spell Christina! That's why I had to delete my first comment! I think I got up too early this morning.

What I tried to say was well done, I found this week hard.

Jodie

Michelle Watters said...

Excellent Christina. What a great game. My DH is helping too. Wait til you see the categories - he chose them this week!

Pennie said...

'What's the time Mr Wolf'.... how clever are you!! It never crossed my mind. Pennie

Liz Needle said...

What a hand fellow your husband is. Love the game. I had another kids one too - Wink Murder - but forgot to take my camera to school.