Saturday 15 September 2007

It's Already Scatterday Again!




Wow where did the week go, haven't posted in nearly a week how slack is that?


Okay Scatterday today and I am certainly glad this week is over and hope next week's letter is an easier one. I really thought I would fail but have managed not to but think one could be a cheater.


The letter was Q and the subjects music, clothing and square things


Music was easy daughter had a necklace with a quaver on it so I photographed that.

Square things took some thought and I finally came up with Square Quarters now I wanted some for a swap so I cut an 8 inch block into dour 4 inch quarters

Clothing was a problem, it was suggested to me a Quicksliver T Shirt, short of accosting a teenager down the street (who I couldn't find anyway) I was not sure how I could photograph this one. Now this is where the judges may deem me as a cheater. I googled Quicksilver T Shirt and copied the photo :-)


So next week better be easier


Christina

3 comments:

Pennie said...

Very nice Quavers and I love your square quarters LOL Pennie

Michelle Watters said...

Hey I have quaver earrings and never even thought of them! Quilter's Quarters - how could you go wrong. And we'll let the T-shirt through. Next time you'll have to sneak into the surf shop with your camera down your blouse.

Fran said...

Quavers great, do you still wear them?