Tuesday 4 September 2007

Aaaargh !!!!!!

Why oh why do husbands never listen and then when I finally lose my patience he gets all upset....

My hubby suffers from Post Traumatic Distress, along with that he has short term memory, which means you need to repeat yourself several times.....

I try so hard to be patient and most times succeed, but this morning I am trying to do so many things. Visofix some blocks ready to distribute tomorrow for the quilts for keeps girls. Finish my bag just needed a catch for the flap, get ready for my art class and now take time out with my friend Minki and you who are reading this with a cuppa....

Okay getting off the subject here. Hubby ask not once probably at least half a dozen times who rang? Each time I say Lisa, who is the lady that is running the activities program at the school I teach beading once a week there. But the last time I say she has been trying to catch me on my mobile, ( I always forget to take it with me) and it wasn't charged. Hubby says "it is charged "he just charged it for me, I say "not now she was trying another day and got a recording." Few minutes later he says "why did she get a recording", I say "because it wasn't charged"( meaning a few days ago) Hubby says "it is charged". This conversation is repeated a few times till I give up and yell and "Not now she was trying to reach me a few days ago!!!!" Hubby gets upset and says no need to yell and now I am in the bad books. GRRRRRRR!!!!! Come on 12 o' clock when I go to Art.

Sorry to grumble but Minki was my toy cow when I was a child and he always was there for me, I am feeling guilty for my lack of patience and so I turn to Minki and whoever is reading this to make me feel better.

Thanks for reading this far. Better go smooth the waters out with a bit of luck he will forget I yelled at him funny how he never does....... Sometimes I think he just doesn't listen.

No comments: