Saturday 8 December 2007

No Scatterday again.


There is no Scatterday this week as I am afraid I have not had enough time, where the time has gone I do not know. Will make sure I get on the ball for next week.

My day so far......Firstly a quick tidy up as had the Quilt for Kids group was coming this morning to see two quilts presented. Then SIL arrived early crying help. She had forgotten how I told her to make the carry bag for one of the quilts so I quickly whipped that up giving me time to quickly wash the brekkie dishes and we even had time for a cuppa. Ladies arrived followed at 11 am by the mother of one of the babies and the great gran of the other. One baby is 12 weeks old and has a hole in the heart, had a stroke last week and is blind in one eye. She has an operation this coming Friday so keep her in your prayers. The other baby in Brisbane was born 3 months too early weighs about 600 grams and is not doing so well. Both were overwhelmed with the quilts and very grateful.

Then after all left Hubby arrived home and SIL stayed and had lunch with us. After she left I decided to make the Christmas puddings three in all. All Gluten free, they are cooking as I type, five hours cooking. Have to make three as we have Christmas dinner as a family Christmas Eve, then we go to SIL for Christmas lunch so that takes care of two and I give the third to a niece of my daughter's who is Coeliac also.

So now to decide what is for tea.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina, what pretty quilts for those babies. I'm sure they'll be much appreciated.

You've certainly got the hang of the mosaic "thingy". :)