Saturday 22 December 2007

Scatterday The letter S


Well here we are Saturday again, and it is Scatterday, I found today quite easy and took all but one photo this morning.

Christmas... Was easy as already had this photo, Sam with Santa and of course Amy is there also. Two of my beautiful grandchildren and look at the magic of Christmas in their eyes.

Medical Things..... Our local Dr's surgery such as it is taken this morning in the midst of the storm. Don't get me started on this surgery, we have one to service the town here and they are not very dedicated Drs. Took Hubby there this week, he has emphysema and his breathing is getting much worse, he has pain in his lung and a bronchial cough. Dr practically ignored hubby all he did was ask if he was still smoking and when hubby said yes he said I can't help you till you give up. Now I know their policy but hubby suffers PTSD and he has tried every way known to give up and not succeeded, so I do think the Drs should be a little more understanding. Well guess we now find a Dr in another town.

Beverages....... Soft Drink and this was all I had in the fridge, Lemonade for Amy as she likes upside down lemonade and cordial.(that is where you put the lemonade in first) Coke for Hubby and Ginger beer for me.

Okay Merry Christmas to all the fellow Scatterdaisies and looking forward to next week

6 comments:

Lindi said...

Merry Christmas! Soft drinks...I never thought of that...I turned straight to the alcohol! LOL

jodie said...

I like the lolly pop tree in the back ground of the soda!
Jodie

Dy said...

I've never heard of upside down lemonade, in fact I've never thought of putting lemonade and cordial together! Sounds interesting and I might have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, though perhaps the "darkness" of your dr's surgery is appropriate at present? I'm with Lindi - went straight for the grog. LOL

Michelle Watters said...

Great choices. Knew that Santa photo would get another look in. You know I looked for my Solo and Sunkist and never even realised I could have just had soft drink!

Liz Needle said...

Lovely photo of the kids with Santa. Must admit I am another who only thought alcoholic!!