Saturday 15 December 2007

Scatterday the letter D


Scatterday again and I found this week difficult.Never the less I have managed to take some photos with the help of hubby as you will see

Sewing.... Was hard till I thought about it and founds some Dragon blocks that I have ready for a quilt for the quilt for kids group.

Vehicle.....Now this may be a cheater. DH's( Darling Hubby) car and he is a darling he drove all around town last night looking for a car that started with D and even went out to a mate's to take a photo of his Dodge truck but it wasn't there. So we had to settle for his car. Which technically isn't his car as it is registered in my name but he drives it the most.

Touchy Feely ........... Firstly our Dog Ebony she is definitely touchy feely and here she is begging for a scratch. Secondly two of my Darling grandchildren Amy and Sam, enjoying the wonderment of Christmas. Amy with the Advent Calender her clever mum my daughter ( Michelle ) made and then meeting Santa.

Onward to next week will go check what we have.

4 comments:

Pennie said...

The more cheating the better Christina, Darling is very acceptable in front of any item photographed and what a Darling your DH is fancy driving around looking for D Vehicles!! Love the look on the faces of your grandkids... Wonderful!

Michelle Watters said...

Snap on the doggies. Gorgeous things they are. You have a very good husband. I think you might be able to use one of your photos again next week.

Dy said...

Oh, just look at your gorgeous dog, what an expression and pose!

Di said...

Great minds think alike, Christina, and there have been some good ones this week presenting their beloved doggies. I, too, contemplated using my Darling granddaughter (who is very touchy-feely and gives great cuddles) but for some unknown reason got cold feet. Well done you!!!!