Saturday 29 December 2007

Scatterday ...... The letter Y


Well the letter Y didn't prove to be as hard as I expected once I thought about it. Here is what I came up with

Green........Yuletide means Christmas season which we are just heading out of, so naturally what is green and associated with Yuletide. Christmas tree, now I could have just photographed the Christmas tree but that was too easy so I photographed two ornaments that are Christmas tree and green, one a beaded one which you need to look hard to see and another was given to me in a swap.......

School Days...... a little harder till I drove past the school yard the other day and saw it. A yellow slide in the school yard. So I asked Hubby to go back and photograph it for after all he likes playing this game too. He said I will get him locked up but he didn't and got the photo.

Animals....... We are a little short on animals starting with Y and I thought of Yabbies but hubby said enough was enough he was not going looking for yabbies in 30+ deg heat so I cheated and googled this one.......

So until next week that is it for us. Hubby and I.
I am off to do some more packing we are moving house in a little under two weeks

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Nice!
Good luck with the move.

Michelle Watters said...

Snap on the yard. You've got a good selection this week. That Y animal was a bit of a nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Great choices Christina. All I could think of was yak for animal and there aren't many of those around here. LOL

Pennie said...

You do have a very helpful DH, does he come up with some good ideas as well.

To answer your question on my Scatterday... I have over 200 sets of Babushkas if you include all the broaches, pens, keyrings and a new whistle received from Santa only the other day LOL I only have about 50 teddies but Abigail and Matilda left a couple of theirs I noticed just now, I hope they won't be too badly missed when they get back to Macau.